EnigmaX is an exclusive quizzing event conducted by the XIMB Alumni Committee in association with XQuizzite for the XIMB alumni. This is an online treasure hunt competition consisting of exciting and gripping rounds. Tickle your grey cells, connect the dots and crack the questions. Prizes worth Rs. 30,000 wait for the winners….!
Rules:Round 1:Round 2:
• It consists of a crossword puzzle with set rules
• Complete the cross word in the stipulated time
• Round 2 will end by 3:15 PM
• One no scoring question will be there at the end of the set, which gives password to start round 3
• Password for round 3 will be shared with all participants at 3:15 PM
Round 3: • It consists of a set of 5 - 10 questions
• Participants have to complete this round by 3.45 PM
• Participants have to connect the answers for these questions and interpret the relationship between them in the stipulated time
Scoring: • Each question is worth 1 point. Part answers to questions will fetch part points/ no points as per the organisers’ discretion.
• In the event of multiple participants getting the same score, the following will be taken into consideration:
o The total points tally over all 3 rounds
o In case of a tie in points, the timestamp captured in the answer sheet will be considered
• In case there is still a tie, some questions which are internally star marked will determine the winners.
- • EnigmaX is a general quiz and questions can be from any topic under the sun
- • It is an individual event/solo participation
- • Registrations are open to XIMB Alumni Only
- • Registration is FREE
- • Participants should register in the Xpressions website to generate Xpressions unique ID
- • Participants should also register in the link provided here by using Xpressions ID
- • The event is divided into 3 Rounds
- • It consists of a set of 25 questions
- • The password for this set will be shared at 2PM on 12th November, 2016.
- • Duration of this round is 45 minutes and will end at 2: 45 PM
- • One no scoring question will be provided at the end of the set, which gives password to start round 2
- • Password for round 2 will be shared with all participants at 2:45 PM