Make a short film based on an original idea on the theme “Anti Climax”
- Round 1 : Round 1 will be an eliminator and the top 5 entries will be shortlisted for the next round.
- Round 2 : The 5 shortlisted films will be given a span of 4 days to promote their film online and generate likes for the same.
- Round 3 :All the 5 shortlisted films will be screened at XIMB and will be judged by our esteemed jury.
- • Films can have a maximum running time of 5 minutes including titles and credits.
- • Teams can have a maximum of 5 members(excluding actors).
- • Films shot on mobile phones are also welcome. Entries need to have a minimum resolution of 480p.
- • All under-graduate and post-graduate college students are eligible to participate in the competition.
- • The entrant must be the original creator of the film and the film must not infringe the rights of privacy, copyright, trademarks or intellectual property rights of any person or organization.
- • The film must not have been broadcasted on the internet previously.
- 1) Upload your film on Youtube or in a drive and mail the link of the uploaded video to email@example.com.
- 2) The mail should have the subject line – “The Final Cut_College Name_Team Name.” and the body should have the names of all team members, the team captain and the theme.
- 3) The top 5 entries will be notified by mails and the results will also be updated on the official facebook page of Xpressions 2016.
- Last date for submission – 8th November 2016, 11:59pm.
- Last date for promotion - 12th November 2016, 12:00pm.
- Declaration of winners – 13th November 2016.
- You may mail your entries directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional Registration is not required.